All dreams can be realized

All dreams can be realized

jeudi 24 mai 2012

"The success produce successes, such as money produces money. " said Chamfort

Yesterday, Wednesday, May 23, 2012 I wanted to take a snapshot of the final outcome of audience. And I am very pleased that the blog is slowly becoming international. I especially wanted to thank the crowd from ... the Irish, I am very touched knowing that it is the country where I am going to live three weeks during the summer. I long to conquer this land "to recharge my batteries". I see that you enjoy my article "Life changes in an instant" (Click here to read the article) since it is the one with the most visits but also because I've had good impact on social networks and mainly on Twitter. Thank you to all for live this experience with me... 
See you soon. Thank you all!!!

Michael.

.  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Hier, mercredi 23 mai, j'ai tenu à faire une capture du résultat final d'audience. Et je suis très satisfait de voir que le blog devient peu à peu international. Je tenais surtout à remercier l'affluence de la part des Irlandais, je suis touché sachant que c'est le pays où je vais aller vivre trois semaines durant l'été. Je languis de partir à la conquête de ses terres pour me ressourcer. Je vois que vous avez appréciez mon article "Life changes in an instant" puisque c'est celui avec le plus de visites mais aussi car j'ai eu que des bonnes retombées sur les réseaux sociaux et majoritairement sur Twitter. Merci à tous de vivre cette expérience de série addict avec moi. A très bientôt. Merci à tous !

Michael. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire